In-Line Handling Solutions
Designed to cover a large number of test points, with long panels for future expansion, the XILS series of Handlers, PCB test systems in the line of EIIT – Innovative Engineering Solutions, is ready for the most demanding applications..
XILS600 (ideal for critical instruments):
- Flexible, versatile and multipurpose handler for ISP (Flashing) and FCT (Functional) applications
- Special instrumentation subrack with a secondary interface, contributing to a shorter distance between instrumentation cables to the UUT
- With double transport mat (both at @SMEMA level)
- Possibility of connection to other XILS600 handlers online
- Communication between handlers without the need for an additional connecting conveyor mat with barcode scanners and buffer stations
- Line setup configurable by software and customized during product installation
XILS800-Tsi Handler with ICT developed by Teradyne (for more demanding uses):
- With 5120 test points, this system is built on a high-strength iron and aluminum structure, supporting forces up to 10kN
- For a wide range of PCB dimensions
- Fully integrated Teradyne online test system platform
Controlar / EIIT’s in-line handling solutions were developed to meet the high standards of the automotive industry for testing a wide range of PCBs. These systems are also suitable for other industries, such as consumer and industrial electronics.
- Quick return on investment – ROI
- Applicable to a wide range of PCB dimensions
- High handling speed
- Quick setup and easy product replacement
- Flexible and adaptable solutions to different electronic test technologies
Do you need more info?