Solutions & Partners
Learn about our alliances and the products that we integrate into our solutions.
Through partnerships with some of the most important players in various strategic market areas and international manufacturers, EIIT represents, distributes and markets world-class products covering the areas of automation and test systems.
Representation and distribution:
INSTRUMENTATION AND TEST EQUIPMENT
- MDA and Functional Test Systems ( CHECKSUM )
- ICT Test Systems ( TRI INNOVATION )
- LEDS Analyzers ( FEASA )
- Full range of high and low voltage wiring test equipment ( WEETECH)
- Massive interconnection solutions ( MAC-PANEL )
- Flexible and Automated Diagnostic Solutions ( HUNTRON)
- High performance solutions for Avionics ( Avionics Interface Technologies )
- Instrumentation for ATEs ( Marvis test Solutions )
- Automotive test instrumentation ( Gopel Electronics )
- High Performance Test Pins (ECT)
EUIPOS AND CABLE PROCESSING MACHINES
MDA AND FUNCTIONAL TEST SYSTEM
- Low cost and high reliability test system; more than 200 systems delivered in Spain.
- Analyst ems software environment for development, execution and analysis of results.
- We offer a complete fixturing service, off-line and in-line handlers, test program development, training, etc.
- The V-12 notably reduces test times and improves measurement precision, increases productivity. High compatibility hw and sw with existing equipment.
ICT TEST SYSTEMS
- The TR5001T SII TINY is a low cost compact test set, up to 640 test points. Some possibilities that this new series incorporates for the functionality test of the card under test, are the acquisition of data, programmable power supplies, etc.
- The TR5001 SII offers ICT + FCT testing with Multi-Core Parallel testing up to 4 independent cores.
TEST AND MEASUREMENT INSTRUMENTATION
National Instruments is a global leader in Test, Measurement, and Embedded Systems for all fields of engineering. With leading software tools such as LabVIEW, TestStand, LabWindows, users around the globe standardize their test equipment using these platforms.
Years ago, EIIT strongly bet in this direction within the functional test teams, achieving the status of Alliance Member, which supports us with extensive experience in the use of its Hardware and Software technologies. We work together to offer our clients the best possible technical solution based on the symbiosis between the two companies.
MASS INTERCONNECTION SOLUTIONS
- SCOUT: Interconnection solution for PXI platform. The “DAK” interface adapters (available for more than 800 PXI instruments) make it possible to eliminate traditional wiring, replacing them with PCBs or precise wiring, ensuring the best electrical properties for tens of thousands of connection cycles. All the instrumentation of a bench can be connected / disconnected from the test tool (ITA), by means of a simple lever action with very low insertion force.
- APEX: Series of signal and hybrid connectors (high current and frequency), robust (several times stronger than other contacts at 0.1 ”pitch), up to 5 Amps per contact in high-density connector blocks. Quick connection system. In aerial or PCB mount versions.
DIAGNOSTIC, FLEXIBLE AND AUTOMATED SOLUTIONS
- Equipment for the diagnosis of electronic boards and modules, in order to detect the defective component to proceed with the repair of the electronic board / equipment. Based on ASA (Analog Signature Analysis), which allows obtaining the signature or VI representation of each net or component, for evaluation / comparison.
- The Access Robotic Prober also allows the integration of Functional instrumentation (DMM, Scope), providing great flexibility and precision in the test with its mobile probe (flying probe).
- Ideal for diagnostic / repair environments, as well as prototyping and analysis / small series production.
HIGH PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS FOR AVIONICS
- Instruments’ family that allow simulate, monitor, record and reproduce bus traffic to test and verify communications and avionics systems.
- Available in PXI, USB, VXI, VME format …
- Software Development Kits with C, C ++, C #, VB, NET and LabVIEW Interfaces for Windows, Linux, LabVIEW Real Time and other operating systems.
TEST INSTRUMENTATION FOR AUTOMOTIVE
- With the German firm GOEPEL we provide instruments and software for development and testing of automotive electronics.
- These instruments are connected to common controllers / chassis (via USB or Ethernet, or in PXI or PCI) and implement the necessary communication buses (CAN, LIN, K-LINE, MOST, Flex-Ray, BroadR-Reach …) to communicate with the electronic module in question (ECU-Electronic Control Unit, smart sensors or actuators, etc.)
FULL RANGE OF HIGH AND LOW VOLTAGE WIRING TEST KITS
- German quality throughout the range from the WK260 models, compact and low-voltage, easy to use and with extended features: Powerful IVISion Studio software, 4-wire measurement for millihmic levels, Auto ID of test adapters with ID-chips …
- Then medium / high voltage testers such as the W434 (compact and portable), the W444 and W454 (distributed matrix of test points) and the powerful CEETIS software for complex test sequences: Graphical NetList display, or Test scripts automated …
- Innovating in its field, the compact W484 meets the high voltage wiring and component tests for electric cars or hybrid vehicles.
TOE CRIMPING PRESSES, FLAT CABLE, ETC ...
PRECISION TOOLS FOR CABLE PROCESSING
- German manufacturer, which designs and produces high quality and precision tools and machines for processing cable.
- Complying with demands and standards in industries such as automotive or aerospace, the range of manual and semi-automatic tools is very extensive, as well as all associated accessories.
- The LED Analyzer is a module that allows to test color and intensity of multiple LEDs simultaneously (up to 20 units). High reliability and repeatability with fast test times. Easy to integrate (Interfaces 232, USB, ICT according to requirements).
- The Legend model consists of a Hub (which resides in the test fixture or test fixture and can control up to 8 Led Analyzers).
- Also available are Spectrometer for LEDs, Led Analyzer for Infrared, Low light (low intensity), etc.
Do you need more info?